Joy, Integrity, Wisdom
You care about the economy and you care about ethics in Government. So do we. We also have children.
The Capitalists can address both issues, but only if you do too. You must have the ethics to resist the other parties’ bribes.
1. Democracy is like Capitalism: invest your vote wisely – don’t waste it on something you will regret tomorrow, and don’t get fooled by the “free toys” they offer you
2. Demand honour in Government: let the men and women in government do their job; but if they cannot approach their job with honesty and integrity … fire them!
3. Take responsibility for honour in politics: we are where we are because of the way you, your parents, and your grandparents have voted…if they voted at all; if the boss is always golfing, whose watching the business?
4. Think about the policy arguments, (if there are any): not the personality of the speaker – attack ads only work if you let them
5. Enshrine the right to own Property into the Charter of Rights – Capitalists respect property rights ….Communists don’t. So why was it left out of our Constitution?
6. Return to the gold standard –the market and the economies of the world are too important to be based on State printing presses – yet even paper money is disappearing for computer entries – value is becoming a fiction
7. Create jobs by eliminating corporate tax rates: the most business friendly environment is the most prosperous – all human progress has come from free invention – corporations are just groups of people
8. Resist the spread of militant religion in Government - private beliefs are lovely – keep them private
9. Aspire to greatness through knowledge - teach children science, not fantasy; allow medical and scientific research on stem cells, genetics… fanatic Christians are as harmful to mankind as fanatic Muslims, they are a breeding ground for ignorance
10. Change the rules of education to encourage our children to succeed and be their best - to want to strive for personal glory, with honour- “as you sow so shall you reap”
11. Encourage alternate educational paths - stop pretending University is right for everyone - it's not, and public education has been forcing kids onto a path to failure; vocational schools, travel and work are valid alternative life paths
12. Freeze all new Government spending right now; eliminate existing “special” programs and tax breaks: it does not take a Government to raise a family! Bribing the older generation for votes will destroy the future of the young
13. Eliminate tax breaks for special interest groups: we are all equal before the law, so why should the wealth of some pay for others’ benefits? These are just the “free toys” to get your vote – watch the hands come out!
14. Privatize State assets, prudently, to get the best price - try to make a profit, but free us from legalized monopolies
15. Encourage international trade, negotiate treaties of Free Trade with all willing partners – it’s not only the best for pricing and quality of goods, but the greatest mechanism for maintaining international peace
16. Remove regulatory controls over farmers - permit free market sale of produce
17. In fact, remove regulatory controls everywhere – unbridled Bureaucracies are the greatest threat to our Liberties; would you want them running your business, or your household?
18. Improve support for military veterans and their families – these people are willing to die for your Liberty… invest in them! one Minute of Silence once a year – really?
19. Strengthen Canada’s response to support and protect citizens abroad – no more leaving citizens abroad in limbo for years
20. Avoid international conflicts unless Canada is in danger – our soldiers’ sacrifices are only appreciated by us, not the enemy
21. Update the Indian Act to include property rights, and encourage entrepreneurialism on reservations - terminate the culture of dependency, embrace our ancient allies, remembering that all men are political equals –honest leadership will end their militancy
22. Streamline entry of qualified immigrants into viable enterprises – why are doctors driving cabs?Why are we short of doctors? That’s one result of wrong-headed Regulations!
23. Embrace immigration - we want to be cosmopolitan; diversity is not only more interesting, but it's more profitable; and the qualifications for entry are integrity, not wealth; subject to abiding by our laws of Liberty
24. Revamp the electoral system - expand the ballot to permit expressions of discontent; if you don't like the choices, NOT voting is not an acceptable option - at least show up for the vote, and "DECLINE THE BALLOT"
25. Downsize the Bureaucracy through retirement attrition – most Ministries are unnecessary Boondoggles
26. Open up medicare [OHIP in Ontario] to multiple tiers of service - de-illegalize private enterprise in the provision of care… encourage creative alternatives, like midwifery, home care providers... and implement a reverse deductible, for being healthy
27. Reign in the CPP before it grows out of control - terminate burdening employers with half the cost and none of the benefits; let people invest for themselves
28. Update Canada’s antiquarian copyright law – the rest of the world thinks we are pirates!
29. Curtail crimes requiring jail-time - seek alternative ethos of punishment; jail is pure waste - and Canadian governments have known this for decades
30. Target gangs, not non-crimes kids get into - like marijuana-use; if no one is hurt, it’s not a crime
31. Stop pretending prostitution doesn’t exist – let them earn their living in safety; if no one is hurt, it’s not a crime
32. Encourage judgments directing compensation of victims of crime - rather than pretending the State is the hurt party – leaving victims without personal compensation is not acceptable
33. Replace Parole Boards with judges - hold criminals responsible for their actions, not society – criminals, like you, are responsible for their actions; 5 years is 5 years unless a Judge says otherwise
34. Indoctrinate the police and RCMP in the principles of Liberty, and their role in safeguarding civil rights - end the “us/them” perspective, embrace law enforcement partners as allies in maintaining a peaceful society which respects property rights
35. Respect other peoples’ Freedoms – allow abortions, but don’t force unwilling doctors to perform them; allow gay marriages, but don’t force unwilling priests to conduct them, and so on – why is this such a problem for people? Freedom is not that tricky
36. End Government subsidies to businesses! – if a business cannot survive for lack of inherent value, it ought not be artificially supported by taxpayers
37. End enforced unionization - open up the system of labour laws to free enterprise, let unions compete for workers’ business through efficiencies – end their legal monopolies; cease forcing businesses to deal with unions outside of voluntary contractual obligation; cease forcing workers to join against their will – any enterprise requiring force to survive, is not worth it
38. Fundamental Family Tax reform - consolidate income taxes for married couples, the ultimate “financial partnership”; "common law" partners remain financially separate
39. Clarify the law of marriage - marriage is a cultural invention, not a State invention; people can “marry” in any fashion they wish, celebrate an alliance with anyone they wish, without any legal consequence
40. Include a non-binding plebiscite on the annual tax return - permit taxpayers to allocate their taxes among the government services which matter to them – a statement of what they would spend their money on if they were King
41. End Revenue Canada’s RRSP/RRIF tax-grab on death – the “back end load” they don’t warn you about
42. Begin a National Lottery to reduce the national debt and tighten monetary control - by voluntarily spending surplus funds each week, we can chip away at the mountain of debt left by other parties
43. CREATE JOBS: Capitalism guarantees job creation – you know that’s true!
44. END THE RECESSION: Government fiscal policies started the recession; only Capitalists can end it
44. Validate accomplishment, encourage achievement
Will you have the ethical strength to do what’s right?
Can you turn your back on the “free toys”offered by other political Parties?
Will you vote like you belong to a Party? Or are you able to vote like a Statesman?
Which way would you want your Representative in Parliament to vote?
“As you sow, so shall you reap”